twitter
rss

Hello Friends!  I hope that this Tuesday is finding you well!  I'm excited because tonight I'm getting together with some former team members.  We all taught kindergarten together at a Title I school.  I love these ladies so much!  Although another member and I have moved to a different school, it is fun to get together and share not only our personal lives but stories from the classroom.  I love how teaching is just a big network of ideas and in sharing those great ideas we all become better educators for our students!

Anyway, today I upload a free Back-To-School reader to my TpT store.  It is very simple, only eight pages with simple black and white drawings.  I like the openness of the graphics with no shaded spaces, only outlines for the students.  There is nothing better to the average kindergarten kid than getting to color the pictures in a "book."  They take so much pride in creating a unique book, even if that means rainbow colored hair on the people or a hot pink school bus.  :-)  Under each drawing, I simply put a vocabulary word related to school items.  My goal was to create a fun, simple booklet that could be enjoyed by ALL learners in the first few days of school.  Did I mention it was free?  Oh yeah, it is FREE!!  Go download it today at Miss Amy's Schoolhouse!



0 comments:

Post a Comment