twitter
rss

This week is Spring Break for my school district. I know that all my friends that have non-teaching jobs are always super jealous...unless they are my friends who are still in college. :-) I've been trying to decide what would be the best use of time this week. So far, I've decided these things are a MUST DO:

  1. Get some rest and relaxation. Enjoy quiet moments, like today with the rain outside, hot tea in my hand, and a little Italian Greyhound curled up next to me.
  2. Finish my children's book and get it in submission state to start the long process of finding some one to publish it.
  3. Get all my school paperwork in order instead of a stack of quickly written down notes tucked away here and there.
  4. Get organized on how to present the next step in the Daily 5.

Anyone have any other suggestions on Spring Break time for teachers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment